Next year will see a second “Passion for Life”, as evangelical churches across the UK co-ordinate their evangelism for one intense week.
If youd like to find out more, and perhaps get your church involved in the events, there’s a promotional vimeo clip here (requires Flash).
And 10ofthose.com is already offering the training DVDs for small groups. It’s called A Passion to Witness, and there are nine engaging and interactive sessions:
- What is the gospel?
- Why should we share the gospel?
- Why don’t we share the gospel?
- How to pray when sharing the gospel
- How to tell my story
- Using the Bible to share the gospel
- How should we answer questions?
- How to lead someone to Christ
- How to push the boundaries of our church.
You can get a taster here.
Disclosure: I present session 8, but I have no financial interest in promoting this.