13/02/2016 by Chris Green
The speakers list keeps growing! http://globalmissionconference2016.net Spread the word
London, October 12-15 2016 will see a unique gathering of missionaries, mission societies, pastors, theologians and church members, to think and pray about Mission in the Third Millennium.
Speakers will come from around the world, and will include:
From the US
- George Verwer, the founder of Operation Mobilisation
- Deborah Chapman, Mothers’ Union chaplain for the Diocese in Europe
From the UK
- Mark Oxbow, International Director, Faith2Share
- Ray Porter, Chair of Global Connections
- Paul Bendor-Samuel, Executive Director, Oxford Centre for Mission Studies
- Chris Green, author of The Message of the Church, and vicar of St James, Muswell Hill
- Graham Miller, Chief Executive, London City Mission
- Hugh Palmer, Rector of All Souls, Langham Place
- William Taylor, Rector of St Helen’s, Bishopsgate
- David Baldwin, Director of Theology for Crossing Cultures, Oak Hill College
- Mariano Blazquez: Lawyer, Executive General Secretary of Federación de Entidades Religiosas de España (FEREDE) – Federation of Religious Entities of Spain
- Samuel Cueva, author of Mission Partnership in Creative Tension, and President of Mission for the Third Millennium
- Thomas Stirrmacher, General Editor, Evangelical Review of Theology
- Israel Olofinjana, author of Turning the Tables on Mission
From South Africa
- Willie Crew, founder of the World Mission Centre
The programme will include bible readings, plenary sessions, large and small seminars, and our singing will be led by Tom McConnell, and Heirs.
The evening sessions will be open to the public and we shall be joined by members of local churches around London.
Bookings will be open from the beginning of March through Eventbrite, and will include the options of hospitality and meals for overseas delegates or those coming from a long distance in the UK.
There will be Spanish/English translation available at all main sessions, and the plenaries will be recorded.
The venue will be St James Church, Muswell Hill, in North London.